Old Floyd County Fairgrounds / Camp Noble
Located on Charlestown Road south of the box factory. In 1857 the Floyd County Fairgrounds open there. It was one of the first fairgrounds in Indiana. The first State Fair was held there in 1859. During the Civil War, the fairgrounds were converted to become Camp Noble and used as a muster point for the area's regiments. The last fair was held there in 1905. In 1906 the site became Fairmont Subdivision. Fairmont Elementary School now occupies part of the site and a park was established there.